Node opens but can't see cells

cdhodge2002

Node opens but can't see cells

Post by cdhodge2002 »

I am having an issue where users are suddenly having problems opening a contributor node. For example a user can go into click on a node and it opens the contributor screen. It loads and the user can see the different tabs across the top of the screen. However the data never populates. Has anybody seen this before. I have tried to replicate this error on my own but i am not having the same issues as the client. I think this may be a time out issue but I was wondering if anybody else has gotten the same error.
declanr
MVP
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: PA2.0 and most of the old ones
Excel Version: All of em

Re: Node opens but can't see cells

Post by declanr »

In all honesty my use of Contributor has been sparing due to a personal belief that it adds very little to TM1.... as such its very possible that I am barking up the wrong tree but it sounds like a security issue to me.

Are other users experiencing the same problem?

Have you checked all the security associated with said view and the user in question?
Declan Rodger
cdhodge2002

Post by cdhodge2002 »

I have checked all the security settings and they are right on. It is also happening with more than one user, but for some users there is no issue. I trying recycling the server and recycling Tomcat and this has not helped.
Martin Ingram
OLAP Product: Planning Analytics
Version: IBM SaaS - Digital Pack
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by Martin Ingram »

Experienced something quite similar / intermittent

Contributor subsequently removed from project for beliefs similar to declanr above :roll:
cdhodge2002

Post by cdhodge2002 »

Well taking out contributor is not an option. Is there something else that makes this go away, or does some one know what causes this.