TM1 Performance Modeler 10.2 - Won't deploy

Ash688
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2013

TM1 Performance Modeler 10.2 - Won't deploy

Post by Ash688 »

Hi All,

Long time lurker new time poster here....

We are currently trying to a new instance of TM1 10.2 up and running. After ALOT of hours I have finally got the configuration settings right and have been able to see my server instance in PM (or the Admin Tools section for that matter).

I have created a new application however now when I try to deploy it I am receiving the below error.

An error occurred on the TM1 server. :com.cognos.ccl4j.exceptions.CCLNullArgumentException (root com.cognos.ccl4j.exceptions.CCLNullArgumentException):
[CCLMsg: system text='Argument value is null']

I've tried searching this forum and other IBM tech notes but not having much luck.

The TM1 model and data folder was migrated across from our old server and I have run the 'tp delete all' TI process prior to creating the new applications. All groups and users were deleted and removed (as these related to the old server) and new groups/users were added.

Any suggestions on the cause would be greatly appreciated!
garmurf
Excel Version: 2007

Re: TM1 Performance Modeler 10.2 - Won't deploy

Post by garmurf »

Hey Ash,

Any joy in resolving that issue, currently having similar problems with a new 10.2 install.

Thanks,

G
Ash688
Excel Version: 2013

Re: TM1 Performance Modeler 10.2 - Won't deploy

Post by Ash688 »

We were using CAM integrated security. It turned out that the configuration settings in the BI layer were not set correctly.

So I was able to login and use the product but there was something behind the scenes which prevented it from deploying. Thats as much detail as I know as I passed it off to the BI team to resolve.

Hope it helps!