TM1 10.1.1 Architect without full functionalities

olapc
OLAP Product: Planning, TM1
Version: 9.5.1
Excel Version: 2007

TM1 10.1.1 Architect without full functionalities

Post by olapc »

I installed new TM 10.1.1 locally to our server for educational purposes. Performance modeler and Insight are working just fine with full functionalities but with Architect I cannot create any cubes, dimension or processes. I can create and modify views and subsets but thats about it. Anyone else experienced same kind of problems? I dont seem to work around this problem so I turn to you, if you have suggestions or solutions to this problem or "feature".

Thanks in advance!
tomok
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Palo
Version: Beginning of time thru 10.2
Excel Version: 2003-2007-2010-2013

Re: TM1 10.1.1 Architect without full functionalities

Post by tomok »

olapc wrote:I installed new TM 10.1.1 locally to our server for educational purposes. Performance modeler and Insight are working just fine with full functionalities but with Architect I cannot create any cubes, dimension or processes. I can create and modify views and subsets but thats about it. Anyone else experienced same kind of problems? I dont seem to work around this problem so I turn to you, if you have suggestions or solutions to this problem or "feature".

Thanks in advance!
You are running it without the admin license installed, that's why you can't do any of the admin functions.
Tom O'Kelley - Manager Finance Systems
American Tower
http://www.onlinecourtreservations.com/
ZaimRaza
OLAP Product: SSAS
Version: SSAS 2008R2
Excel Version: 2010

Post by ZaimRaza »

Could you please tell me from where you download TM1 for educational purpose. I need this ASAP as well as.

Thanks in advance,
Zaim Raza.
skinners666
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.5.2
Excel Version: 10.0

Post by skinners666 »