MVP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.4
Excel Version: 2003

Cognos Fourm

Post by Eric »

Just posted this on the Cognos Forum
All,

Just recieved an email from Fraser. Asking for a list of concerns regarding the Forum. Directed him to our post and the post on the Applix site.

I spoke directly with Anna the Director of Product & Technology Best Practices on 5/13/08 and am getting a follow up 2 weeks later. Decent turn around time for a large company, but when i said all of the current memeber were bailing I exepcted a quicker response if they value the customers from a aquisition.

Seems to be a little late for the Applix-ers but I am sure the new IBM COGNOS TM1 customers will only go here.
Regards,
Eric
Blog: http://tm1-tipz.blogspot.com
Articles: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/use ... /label/TM1

Production: 32 bit 9.0 SP2, Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Web: 32 bit 9.0 SP2, Windows 2000 Server. Excel 2003
Steve Vincent
Site Admin
Version: 10.2.2 FP1
Excel Version: 2010

Re: Cognos Fourm

Post by Steve Vincent »

well if i could get in to the old forums i'd say thanks to Mike for all his hard work and putting up with us lot, but i can't :evil:

As for the community pages, i'm not touching them until my privacy is protected. Slow connections i can deal with but having my email address openly published without my consent i will not. Guess this is going to be the new home for us lot, for the time being at least...
If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.
Production: Planning Analytics 64 bit 2.0.5, Windows 2016 Server. Excel 2016, IE11 for t'internet
jim wood
Site Admin
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Cognos Fourm

Post by jim wood »

Steve,

Lots of people have said thanks on your behalf don't worry,

JIm.
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube