Financial Consolidation TM1 Sample Module

JDLove
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2007

Financial Consolidation TM1 Sample Module

Post by JDLove »

Hi TM1ers,

I'm tidying up my Dropbox and looking to share a TM1 Financial Consolidation Sample Model in the appropriate platform.

I build this maybe 9 years ago, it was mostly build myself with some checking and encouragement from colleagues who I have checked they are happy to share it openly.

This model can be started as a TM1 server, allowing for thorough review and understanding of its functionality. Additionally, I possess an Excel workings file that mirrors the data within the model and provides step-by-step instructions for setting up and configuring the entity ownership structure for clients or employers. The old Excel websheets are in application folders.

This model was designed to handle relatively complex scenarios and was initially inspired by an academic practical book. I'll endeavour to locate a link to the book, as it may prove beneficial for reference purposes. While the model may be somewhat outdated in terms of advancements in dimension usage and coding techniques, it still holds potential utility or leaning value.

If you think it may be useful, please let me know how best to proceed.
I will check it all runs before uploading on my home rig.

Of course no warranties or liability it is what it is. One of the original advisors/collaborators was a very senior Accounting Professional so its had some rigor I believe.

Hope it helps those who are looking to build something similar.

JDLove
Wim Gielis
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Jedox
Version: PAL 2.0.9.18
Excel Version: Microsoft 365

Re: Financial Consolidation TM1 Sample Module

Post by Wim Gielis »

That would definitely be useful. Maybe uploading to a Google Drive ? Or your own webspace if possible ?
Best regards,

Wim Gielis

IBM Champion 2024
Excel Most Valuable Professional, 2011-2014
https://www.wimgielis.com ==> 121 TM1 articles and a lot of custom code
Newest blog article: Deleting elements quickly