Arc "Errors"

Niko
OLAP Product: IBM Cognos TM1
Version: PA 2.09 / TM1 11.7.00000.42
Excel Version: EXCEL 2019

Arc "Errors"

Post by Niko »

Hi Tm1 Gurus

Recently the Arc developer tools occurs "DisplayInfo" is not a valid property of type "ibm.tm1.api.v1.Member",
the Dimenson cannot openned in Arc Enviornment.

Anyone came across this kind of problem before?

Thank You!!
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Re: Arc "Errors"

Post by Alan Kirk »

Niko wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:03 am Hi Tm1 Gurus

Recently the Arc developer tools occurs "DisplayInfo" is not a valid property of type "ibm.tm1.api.v1.Member",
the Dimenson cannot openned in Arc Enviornment.

Anyone came across this kind of problem before?
Loathe though I am to refer traffic to anywhere else, you're far better off raising this with Arc support. The problem is that finding that is... a little indirect.

If you go to the "About" icon (the one that looks like an (i) in the top right) there is a link to the Arc home page. If you then look under the "Learn" menu on that page ("Learn" for support??? Why???) there is a Support item. Then you get to the Github page and...

Oh stuff it, just go to this link.

If you raise this as an issue you will need to supply a LOT more details than you have above. Any new tickets will give you the option of adding a "Bug" template which will give you an outline of the information that you need to supply.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
ByronB
OLAP Product: TM1 + BI
Version: TM1 10.2
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Re: Arc "Errors"

Post by ByronB »

Thanks Alan,

Hi Niko,

As Alan said, please raise an issue on the Cubewise Arc support portal: https://support.cubewise.com/code/arc/-/issues. This is the best place to go if you have a question or an issue with Arc.

Cheers,

Vincent