RJ!
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Performance Modeller - Adding new Dimension

Post by RJ! »

Hi Guys,

I'm aware of most of your feelings about Modeller, but thought I'd ask anyway...

After dragging the new Dimension to the Cube and selecting the first option to "Place all of the data in one member of DIMENSION" and also "Clear all the Data".
I get the following error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.cognos.pmta.api.exceptions.TM1APIException: com.ibm.cognos.tm1.TM1Exception: Attempt to update a non-updatable cell
Anyone know what that could be? I'm the only user on the Service so assuming that no one else has been able to lock anything up.
Michel Zijlema
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1, PALO
Version: both 2.5 and higher
Excel Version: 2003-2007-2010

Re: Performance Modeller - Adding new Dimension

Post by Michel Zijlema »

RJ! wrote:After dragging the new Dimension to the Cube and selecting the first option to "Place all of the data in one member of DIMENSION" and also "Clear all the Data".
I get the following error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.cognos.pmta.api.exceptions.TM1APIException: com.ibm.cognos.tm1.TM1Exception: Attempt to update a non-updatable cell
Could there be an existing rule that automatically applies to the chosen element in the newly inserted dimension?
Or could the newly inserted dimension have changed the cell-type of the cells (numeric to text or vice versa - could only be the case when the new dimension was inserted as the last dimension of the cube)?

Michel
RJ!
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Re: Performance Modeller - Adding new Dimension

Post by RJ! »

Hi Michael,

This Cube currently has no Rules & wasn't changing the cell-type...

It was only a small cube so I've ended up deleteing & rebuilding it again to get the cube up & running in the end.