Financial Systems Developer (TM1)

Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:07 am
OLAP Product: None
Version: None
Excel Version: None

Financial Systems Developer (TM1)

Post by TechandRiskRec »

Good Morning,

It is my first time on here after being referred to this forum, hoping that there may be some interest or recommendations on a Financial Systems Developer role I am recruiting for a Bank in Leicester.

Contact Details : James Evans - Technology & Risk Recruitment -

The Role: This Financial Systems Developer role is a permanent role to help with BAU and project based work in TM1. The business are currently using 10.1 but have plans to move towards Planning Analytics and the new developer would be integral in working out how to use the system alongside Power BI, as they don't currently have a solution for this. Around 80% of your time would be spent in architect with the other 20% being data led activities outside of development. This is a succession planning role so you will be progressed into the Financial Systems Manager within time. A full job specification can be provided.

Location: Leicester - 50% of your time in the office over a 2 week period e.g. 2 days 1 week, 3 days the next.

Salary: £60k + benefits including, but not limited to, 10% bonus, private medical & dental cover.

If you would be open to exploring this further and having a discussion please do contact me -

If you happen to know of anyone who may be suitable and would be interested, please feel free to share this or my contact details

Kind Regards

Post Reply