Site Speed

Not related to a specific OLAP tool. (Includes forum policies and rules).
AnthonyT
OLAP Product: TM1, EV
Version: 9.0 9.1 9.4 9.5 10.1 10.2
Excel Version: 2003 2007 2010 2015

Site Speed

Post by AnthonyT »

Morning all

Long time lurker, occasional poster on the Applix Forum (apart from the EV Forum, which looks like Applix set up for me alone - and judging from some peoples' posts I see that I'm the one person that actually likes EV)

Congratulations on the new forum - it's looking good so far, and the wiki part should grow into the font of all knowledge

I do have a question - I can browse to the Board Index ok, but if I go to any of the forums or actually try to open a post it takes quite a while for the page to load.

I haven't tried to use the site from home, so it could be a network issue (as someone else here also has the same problem), but I thought I'd check if others have a simillar problem

Thanks in advance
Anthony

That's no moon - that's a space station
Martin Ryan
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2010

Re: Site Speed

Post by Martin Ryan »

I get very good response - depending on the time of day, but that has more to do with NZ's woeful broadband connection with civilisation than the speed of the forum I think.

Let us know how you get on from home.

Martin
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
Andy Key
MVP
Version: 2.5 to PA
Excel Version: Lots

Post by Andy Key »

Good response time here as well.

And let's face it, infinitely better than a certain vendor's site!
Andy Key
jim wood
Site Admin
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by jim wood »

I get a good response time. With it being a forum it may trigger higher security checks on your network. I am lucky, I am banned from accessing all forums except this one,

Jim.
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube