TM1 Websheet Listbox Scrolling Error on Google Chrome

nanobaka
OLAP Product: PA Local
Version: 2.0.9.14
Excel Version: 2016

TM1 Websheet Listbox Scrolling Error on Google Chrome

Post by nanobaka »

Hi All,

I have this weird TM1 Websheet problem with Chrome that I have no clue how to resolve. I am using TM1 10.2.2 FP6 and Chrome is the latest version. (I can also reproduce this on the latest Microsoft Edge, which is also Chromium based.)

On many of my Websheets I have a ListBox control that allows users to select another employee/dates/accounts/etc. I noticed in Chrome whenever I select an item in the ListBox that requires me scroll up or down the list, Chrome will display a pop up that says "TM1Server:Port says Format error converting number." Attached is a screenshot of a sample websheet I created.

I have played with this enough to notice it has more to do with the scrolling of the listbox. If the websheet opens and I select only the top few items that does not require me to scroll down the list, I will not see that error message. I do not see this error in Firefox or the old Internet Explorer. And I have no clue how to resolve this. I also couldn't figure out how to make Chrome to suppress this error message. In Chrome or Firefox, for certain dialogue boxes that shows up too frequently, the browser would offer an option to prevent it from showing up again. But not this error. It will show up again and again Chrome.

I have seen similar error messages before but they tended to be random and usually go away after a browser restart. But this one I can reproduce it consistently, and I have only seen this recently. (It doesn't help that I mostly use Firefox, although all my users either use Chrome or Internet Explorer.)

Have anyone seen the error message? Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
screenshot_01.jpg
screenshot_01.jpg (109.5 KiB) Viewed 2417 times