Zero Suppression and Undef

HighKeys
OLAP Product: TM1 / TM1 Web / Perspectives
Version: Planning Analytics V2.0.9
Excel Version: Office 365

Zero Suppression and Undef

Post by HighKeys »

Hello Community,

i'm woundering how to solve the issue that 0 values calculated in Rules are still get showed in a Zero suppressed View, i found in the docs i could assing the "Undef" Value (which means no data input and not a real 0 (it would be data input), if i understand it right).

But now the Value get shown as #N/A, if i use 0 then "undef" it get shown in the zero suppressed view.

How can i solve this?

The Rule Code:

Code: Select all

['Abwesenheiten rMA', 'HR'] = IF(ELISPAR('Kennzahlen Personaleinsatz-Reporting', 'Brutto Einsatz rMA', 'Abwesenheiten rMA') = 1, UNDEF, Continue);
#Or
['Abwesenheiten rMA', 'HR'] = IF(ELISPAR('Kennzahlen Personaleinsatz-Reporting', 'Brutto Einsatz rMA', 'Abwesenheiten rMA') = 1, 0, Continue);
Thanks
HighKeys
OLAP Product: TM1 / TM1 Web / Perspectives
Version: Planning Analytics V2.0.9
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Zero Suppression and Undef

Post by HighKeys »

In the same Cube, i tried to get an AVG in a C Element but it also count the 0 values.

Code: Select all

C:ConsolidatedAVG(2, 'Personaleinsatz-Reporting', !Tag, 'HR', !MA-Pool, !Kennzahlen Personaleinsatz-Reporting);
Flag is Set to 2
consolidatedAVG.PNG
consolidatedAVG.PNG (2.85 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Steve Rowe
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: TM1 v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11+PAW
Excel Version: Nearly all of them

Re: Zero Suppression and Undef

Post by Steve Rowe »

If you are using those consolidated functions then make sure you read this tech note https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/3117345

As to the issue in the initial post if you set the rule to N level only you should find the suppression works.
Technical Director
www.infocat.co.uk