The TM1Web service parameter was not specified or is not one of the configured locations

kavitha2002
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: tm1
Version: 10.3.10100.8
Excel Version: 14

The TM1Web service parameter was not specified or is not one of the configured locations

Post by kavitha2002 »

Hi,

For CAM Security, configured the url in planning.html, pmhub.html and tm1web.html but then its showing as "The TM1Web service parameter was not specified or is not one of the configured locations".

In tm1s.cfg file, specified CAMPortalVariableFile=templates\ps\portal\variables_TM1.xml

Am I missed something else to config? Is there any log file available to trace out ?
tomok
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Palo
Version: Beginning of time thru 10.2
Excel Version: 2003-2007-2010-2013

Re: The TM1Web service parameter was not specified or is not one of the configured locations

Post by tomok »

IBM has very specific and detailed instructions on their web site for where the various files should be placed on your Cognos Analytics and Cognos Gateway (if you have one) servers. Did you follow them to the letter? If you did and it still doesn't work I recommend you contact IBM Support and have them do a Webex session with you. It is almost impossible to troubleshoot this with postings on a forum.
Tom O'Kelley - Manager Finance Systems
American Tower
http://www.onlinecourtreservations.com/
kavitha2002
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: tm1
Version: 10.3.10100.8
Excel Version: 14

Re: The TM1Web service parameter was not specified or is not one of the configured locations

Post by kavitha2002 »

Thanks for the prompt reply @tomok. I will get in touch with IBM.