TI Process compile error

kiss351523
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.5
Excel Version: 2007 and 2003

TI Process compile error

Post by kiss351523 »

Dear all,

I use the function of "CubeRuleAppend", but a compile error show when save the TI Process, anny one who knows the resean?

thks
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Re: TI Process compile error

Post by Alan Kirk »

kiss351523 wrote:Dear all,

I use the function of "CubeRuleAppend", but a compile error show when save the TI Process, anny one who knows the resean?

thks
It usually occurs when you don't follow the Request For Assistance Guidelines and provide the exact error, and the exact code, including less than trivial things like the arguments passed. The TI compiler was hooked into those guidelines in the last release and can algorithmically predict when someone will post a question without providing anything like sufficient information for anyone to answer it, and will generate the error in anticipation of that.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
Wim Gielis
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Jedox
Version: PAL 2.0.9.18
Excel Version: Microsoft 365

Post by Wim Gielis »

Please can we ask that you also spend time to investigate the error ?

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgece ... ppend.html
Best regards,

Wim Gielis

IBM Champion 2024
Excel Most Valuable Professional, 2011-2014
https://www.wimgielis.com ==> 121 TM1 articles and a lot of custom code
Newest blog article: Deleting elements quickly
jcr55
Version: 9.5.2 FP2
Excel Version: Excel 2007

Post by jcr55 »

Alan Kirk wrote:
kiss351523 wrote:Dear all,

thks
It usually occurs when you don't follow the Request For Assistance Guidelines and provide the exact error, and the exact code, including less than trivial things like the arguments passed. The TI compiler was hooked into those guidelines in the last release and can algorithmically predict when someone will post a question without providing anything like sufficient information for anyone to answer it, and will generate the error in anticipation of that.
I can always count on Alan's responses and general comments in the Forum to give me a chuckle.
That was hilarious.
I can guess that Alan also had some comedic thoughts on what that wording would be for the prescient compiler error message...