Performance Modeler Issue

Agathe_Chrysaetos
OLAP Product: cognos tm1
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: office 2013

Performance Modeler Issue

Post by Agathe_Chrysaetos »

Hi all,
I'm brand new in this forum so please forgive me for any impropriety.
I'm tryng to define right access in an approval application. For the sake of simplicity let me assume that we're working with application "Financial Budget" in sampleoutdoor database (delivered by default with Tm1 installation). Access permissions to cubes has been granted and application has been successfully saved, validated and deployed (only with few warnings).
When trying to configure rights for application (right click on "Rights"\ opern right editor) following blank pane appears instead of the expected one.
Could you please help me on this issue (I've been trrying to solve by myself with no result for last 3 days).
Thanks in advance for any help.
With best regards
Agathe
Attachments
Tm1_01.jpg
Tm1_01.jpg (102.62 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
Sighurd
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2fp6
Excel Version: 2016

Re: Performance Modeler Issue

Post by Sighurd »

I have a very similar case.

I added several users and groups, opened my 'Application Design' page, went to my last application and assigned new rights. Deployed application, tested new rights using several different logins to make sure I did not make any mistakes. Then, when I was certain it's ok, I went back to set up rights for all other applications just to discover this:
tm1rights.png
tm1rights.png (17.45 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
Ok, I thought, PM is probably confused after all those different logins, let's try to log off and on again. Did not help. Restarting server did not help either.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Sighurd
Version: 10.2.2fp6
Excel Version: 2016

Post by Sighurd »

In less than 24 hours 'Rights' page was back to normal, which is a good news. I have no faintest idea what I did to achieve this, which is a bad news. All in all, I have a mixed bag of news, and while still confused, ready to move on. :?
AliciaS
Version: 2.0
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by AliciaS »

Agathe,

Hi! I'm experiencing a similar issue with Planning Analytics. Did you ever resolve the issue with the Rights page not loading in Performance Modeler? If so, can you please post the solution?

Thanks,

Alicia