[SOLVED] What is TurboIntegrator function to assign Measure Dimension cube property to cube?

Stanislav2
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: -

[SOLVED] What is TurboIntegrator function to assign Measure Dimension cube property to cube?

Post by Stanislav2 »

Hi,
using Cognos 10.1.1. Every time I create a cube from TurboIntegrator I manually right click on cube and select Properties option, then I select a dimension for "Measure Dimension" setting. I have to assign measure dimension because of Cognos BI requirement.

My idea is to just add some TI function to the TI create cube process. Is there a TurboIntegrator function to assign Measure Dimension cube property to cube?
Thanks
Last edited by Stanislav2 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
escape18in
OLAP Product: IBM Cognos BI
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Re: What is TurboIntegrator function to assign Measure Dimension cube property to cube?

Post by escape18in »

why cant you assign value in }CubeProperties using cellputs('Dimension name', '}CubeProperties','Cube name','Measures Dimesnion') in your TI code?
Stanislav2
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: -

Re: What is TurboIntegrator function to assign Measure Dimension cube property to cube?

Post by Stanislav2 »

In Epilog of create cube TI process I added code:

Code: Select all

CellPutS('Dimension_name', '}CubeProperties', 'Cube_name', 'MEASURES_DIMENSION');
Where: 'Dimension_name' is measure dimension name and 'Cube_name' is cube name.
Thanks for help. Problem solved.

P.S.It totally flip my mind that TM1 settings are also stored in cubes.
David Usherwood
Site Admin

Re: [SOLVED] What is TurboIntegrator function to assign Measure Dimension cube property to cube?

Post by David Usherwood »

That's pretty much the only place TM1 has to store content. Sometimes IBM deigns to document what is where.