For Sydney AND Melbourne
This will be the must-attend event of 2013, with focused, practical advice and innovation for all TM1 and Cognos Express End User Organisations, delivered by today's leading authorities in TM1.
Following 3 years of sold out conferences, its back and now bigger and better, with more exceptional content and speakers giving you ready-to-use solutions for your organisation. For nearly a decade, the TM1 User Conference has been the marquee event for the Australian TM1 community to come together, swap information and exchange ideas. We've listened to your feedback and put together a comprehensive and value-packed agenda, with a focus upon real-world practical examples, resource saving tips to extract the most from your model, exciting NEW tools and products, and useful information to maximise your TM1 potential.
As a response to the increasing growth of TM1 across Australia, we are conducting two conferences, in Sydney PLUS a new one day conference in Melbourne! Whether you are an End User, Developer/Administrator, or involved in Management or Strategy, this is the 'must attend' TM1 event of 2013, with a mix of hands-on practical expertise, real-world case study examples, access to TM1 experts...and a whole lot more.
For registration, and more information click through to http://www.cubewise.com.au/seminar-2013-502.php
Who should attend?
* END USERS of TM1 and Cognos Express
* DEVELOPERS and ADMINISTRATORS of TM1 and Cognos Express
* MANAGEMENT and BUSINESS STRATEGISTS interested in the benefits of TM1 and Cognos Express
Why should you attend?
We have listened to the feedback of what you would be most interested in hearing about and tailored a comprehensive agenda packed full of useful content, to provide you with the most value and to make this the best TM1 User Conference for 2013! Here are just some of the great attractions we have compiled, including:
- Tom Baldwin - head of IBM TM1 Development, with a sneak peak at the TM1 development roadmap
- Expert panel discussing their unique perspectives on TM1 subjects
- Multiple TM1 breakout streams: select and attend the subjects that interest you
- Demonstration pods, showcasing the latest tools, products and techniques
- 'Problem Solving Room': book a 15 minute 'power' session with a room full of TM1 and Cognos Experts, to answer any nagging questions or real-life issues you need an answer for
- Application Development Workshop for advanced TM1 Developers: build a TM1 model from end-to-end in one day together with other advanced developers from TM1 Customers and Expert Consultants.
- Huge assortment of Best Practice TM1 tips and tricks for you to streamline your model
For more information about the conferences or to register, click through to http://www.cubewise.com.au/seminar-2013-502.php
We hope to see you there
The Cubewise Team
Advertisements, add-ons and other commercial information
1 post • Page 1 of 1