Ajay
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.0, PA 2.0.9
Excel Version: 2016

Potential Change to css

Post by Ajay »

Hi All

Just posting this as it's a little out of my comfort zone and hoping someone has a solution, or at least an approach for this.

We are using PASS, for one of our PA models and have this model set using native security (mode 1).

I am looking for a way to remove or hide the checkbox and "Change password" text on the login screen as we're implementing a more robust passwording policy.

ChangePassword.PNG
ChangePassword.PNG (4.35 KiB) Viewed 588 times

I've reached out to IBM to confirm if there is anything in the tm1web_config.xml which I could toggle to off, but they have confirmed that there is nothing. This is leading me down the route of adjusting *.css files.

Has anyone adjusted *.css files for this and which file(s) were changed and what entries did you make ?

Thankyou
Ajay
HighKeys
OLAP Product: TM1 / TM1 Web / Perspectives
Version: Planning Analytics V2.0.9
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Potential Change to css

Post by HighKeys »

Hi there,

Not tried it, as we use SSO but i think you can Edit the "LoginDialog.html" file in "ibm\cognos\tm1web\webapps\tm1web\scripts\tm1web\api\session\templates"..

I would remove the div for the changePassword checkbox.

Code: Select all

<div style="display:none">
	    		<input type="checkbox" id="${id}_changePassword" data-dojo-type="dijit/form/CheckBox" />
	    		<label for="${id}_changePassword">${_changePasswordLabel}</label>
	    	</div>

If this works for you don't forget to add the file to tm1preserved.txt in the configuration folder, otherwise next update the file get replaced.