Currently recruiting for a retail client in North London that require a TM1 Developer on either a contract or permanent basis.
Contract day rate £450-500, duration 3-6 months. OR Permanent salary £60-65k plus excellent package.
• Core technical lead in the development and maintenance of the TM1 toolset for all Finance models and reporting.
• Create TM1 cubes, rules, turbo integrator processes, working through the entire development life cycle, following best practice and standards.
• Provide 2nd line support for the same.
• Play a key role in the development of a rich user environment for accessing business performance information.
• Assist in supporting the TM1 models throughout the budget and planning cycles where needed.
• To provide necessary change control evidence to external auditors as part of the external audit process at the half and full year.
• To ensure access to Cognos software is appropriately controlled and regularly reviewed.
• End-to-end development projects experience using Architect & Perspectives in TM1 v10.2 and above.
• Ability to see a project through from inception to completion including technical installation and administering a Cognos TM1 environment
• Translating business needs into an efficient technical solution for end users
• Develop and support IBM Cognos TM1 models through all stages in the project life cycle including performance tuning.
• Experience creating and using MDX within dimensions and Active Forms.
• Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules, Feeders and TI Processes
• Experience with developing TM1 Reports using both Active Forms and Slices
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, having excellence in building management reports and an eye for excel report design.
• Strong experience of MS SQL or equivalent.
• Experience in the installation and upgrading of TM1 software.
• Record of accomplishment successfully recommending changes to improve company processes around the implementation of TM1.
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1