Deployment Error - Performance Modeler

Radhika
OLAP Product: IBM Cognos TM1
Version: v9.4.1
Excel Version: Microsoft Excel 2003

Deployment Error - Performance Modeler

Post by Radhika »

Hello All,

I have problem with deploying application in performance modeler. I can create, save it and validate the application successfully, but when I try to deploy the application , I get the attached error message.

Recently we have modified database directory name from ‘xxxx yyyyy’ to ‘xxxx_yyyyy’ ( there is no change in TM1 Instance name ). We have done this change in env1 and env2, in env1 we are facing an issue with deployment from PM but we were able to deploy the same model from PM in env2 successfully. I am not sure if this change has something to do with the issue. env1 and env2 are the same interms of configuration ( both Windows & TM1 )

Env: IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.2 ( FP2 applied ), Windows 2008 R2 64-bit , CAM authentication enabled.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Radhika
Attachments
PM Deployment Error.JPG
PM Deployment Error.JPG (23.43 KiB) Viewed 5105 times
Radhika
OLAP Product: IBM Cognos TM1
Version: v9.4.1
Excel Version: Microsoft Excel 2003

Re: Deployment Error - Performance Modeler

Post by Radhika »

I have tried - Close Performance Modeler and TM1 Applications and restart the TM1 Application Server service. Then re-launch TM1 Applications/Performance Modeler, could not resolve the issue , still the same error message.
pandinus
OLAP Product: TM1, Cognos Express
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2013

Post by pandinus »

Check the tm1 message log and see where the TI process error comes from.
emlbusiness
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.5.2
Excel Version: MS 2007

Post by emlbusiness »

Perhaps it would be easier to identify the offending TI process by opening TM1 Architect and checking the "View Message Log" (Right click on the TM1 Instance Name > Select "View Message Log". This will point you directly into the TI producing the error and sometimes even a helpful error message. Normally you will get an error pointing you into the tab and the line producing the issue i.e. Epilog line 55 bla blab la….
dharav
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2010

Post by dharav »

Radhika

Just take the back up of rights in one file, save it. Now delete the application. Delete from back end also. Restart services. Recreate application and import rights from the file. deploy it. it will go through.

I had faced same difficulty in the past and it worked as above.

Hope it helps.

Thank You

Dharav