How to Keep Active form expanded

sk1080in
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: Planning Analytics
Excel Version: 2007

How to Keep Active form expanded

Post by sk1080in »

Hi,

I have a Active form and the dimension used in TM1RPTROW has 3 consolidation level. Like All Employees - Direct / Indirect - Location.....Employee name

I have published this on TM1 web and the need is to print this report by a subset, Which is nicely working as well. However the issue is that the Active form Consolidations are not expanded and thus cant see the employee names.

I have tried to upload the worksheet with active form again with consolidations expanded, however hen i open the worksheet in TM1 web, the active form is not expanded. Is there a way to keep the Active form consolidations open in TM1 web ?
EvgenyT
Community Contributor
Version: PAL 2.0.8
Excel Version: 2016

Re: How to Keep Active form expanded

Post by EvgenyT »

Never really used it myself, but give this a try ToggleDrillState ( MDX Function )

Cheers

Evgeny
tomok
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Palo
Version: Beginning of time thru 10.2
Excel Version: 2003-2007-2010-2013

Post by tomok »

Does that TM1RPTROW formula use a subset, an MDX statement, or did you just leave the dimension selections in the hidden {AR} tab? If you just left it pointing to the hidden tab then every time you open the sheet it's going to default back to the elements in that tab. It's best to base the formula on either an existing subset, that has the elements drilled to the state you want, or better yet, base it on an MDX statement that does the same thing.
Tom O'Kelley - Manager Finance Systems
American Tower
http://www.onlinecourtreservations.com/
sk1080in

Post by sk1080in »

tomok wrote:Does that TM1RPTROW formula use a subset, an MDX statement, or did you just leave the dimension selections in the hidden {AR} tab? If you just left it pointing to the hidden tab then every time you open the sheet it's going to default back to the elements in that tab. It's best to base the formula on either an existing subset, that has the elements drilled to the state you want, or better yet, base it on an MDX statement that does the same thing.

Thank you very much
sk1080in

Post by sk1080in »

EvgenyT wrote:Never really used it myself, but give this a try ToggleDrillState ( MDX Function )

Cheers

Evgeny
Thank you