Chita
OLAP Product: Oracle
Version: 10.2.1
Excel Version: 2007

Cannot Copy Value With Properly Using Turbo Integrator

Post by Chita »

Dear All,

I need help here..
I've made to copy value in cognos tm1 in Bottom Up Version. I copied the value in Budget 1 to Budget 2 in the same Cube. But the problem is the process cannot copy the value with properly in Top Down Version. In my Top Down Version some of the Cube has three to eight view, I create the rule same like what i did in Bottom Up Version.
But some column didn't show the value and when i change the value in budget 1 that didn't replace the value that has copied in budget 2

Anyone know what should i do ?Is that the feeders or something ? Has anyone have the same problem with me and can fix it .. ???

I've tried to make process for each view but it doesn't work . the result still same . I use View as my datasource.

Thanks and Regards

Chita
BariAbdul
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: IBM TM1, Planning Analytics, P
Version: PAW 2.0.8
Excel Version: 2019

Re: Cannot Copy Value With Properly Using Turbo Integrator

Post by BariAbdul »

How many times you are going to ask same question ,There was detail discussion for the same here:
http://www.tm1forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11799
"You Never Fail Until You Stop Trying......"
Chita
OLAP Product: Oracle
Version: 10.2.1
Excel Version: 2007

Post by Chita »

It's not the same thing. Cause the process doesn't work with properly in my other Cube Version
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Post by Alan Kirk »

Chita wrote:It's not the same thing. Cause the process doesn't work with properly in my other Cube Version
The problem may not be the same (or it may be, it's impossible to tell from the question), but the Request For Assistance Guidelines still are. You remember, the ones that require the actual code and actual structures?
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.