Milestones

Not related to a specific OLAP tool. (Includes forum policies and rules).
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Milestones

Post by Alan Kirk »

There were two that occurred overnight (my time); the first is that it marks 5 years since the forum was first turned on, if those who have been here from the outset can believe that.

The second is that Jim Wood passed the 2,000 post barrier, only the second member to do so. Of course it's not just the number that's of significance but what it represents; a willingness to share his time, knowledge and skills to ease the path for new TM1 users (and some not so new) and to do so free, gratis, and for nothing.

So thank you to the broader membership for contributing to a vibrant discussion forum for TM1 for half a decade, and as for Jim... well, I'm just going to run something up the flagpole, as it were:
Jim2000T.jpg
Jim2000T.jpg (101.61 KiB) Viewed 4372 times
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
jim wood
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Milestones

Post by jim wood »

Thank you Alan. (I think) As somebody in your position already knows being able to share knowledge with your piers is a gratifying thing to do. Posting as many times as I have has been a pleasure. I just hope somebody out there has found my ramblings useful.

I would also like to thank the rest of the admin team, the moderators, the MVP's and the rest of community for making the forum what it is. The fact that it is 5 years old and going from strength to strength is a credit to everybody.

Many of you have also worked hard on the likes of the forum tool kit (or what ever it's called these days) that has brought real value to the TM1 user base. It's contributions like this that has kept users coming back over the years. For this and for many other things I would like to thank you all.

Here's to the next 5 years and being beaten to 3000 posts by Mr. Lotsa. 8-)

Jim.
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube