Site default font size!

Not related to a specific OLAP tool. (Includes forum policies and rules).
ScottW
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: TM1 CX
Version: 9.5 9.4.1 9.1.4 9.0 8.4
Excel Version: 2003 2007

Site default font size!

Post by ScottW »

Martin, Alan, anyone, ...

by some combination of shortcut keystrokes unbeknown to me, the font size for these forums (but no other sites do its not a global browser setting) has shrunk to teeny tiny so as to be virtually illegible. I can't find anywhere in the user control panel to set things back to normal. Using FF 3. Anyone know how to fix this?
Cheers,
Scott W
Cubewise
www.cubewise.com
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Re: Site default font size!

Post by Alan Kirk »

ScottW wrote:Martin, Alan, anyone, ...

by some combination of shortcut keystrokes unbeknown to me, the font size for these forums (but no other sites do its not a global browser setting) has shrunk to teeny tiny so as to be virtually illegible. I can't find anywhere in the user control panel to set things back to normal. Using FF 3. Anyone know how to fix this?
Up in the top right near the RSS feed icon you should see an icon that looks like an "A" with up and down angle brackets on either side of it. That allows you to adjust the size of the of the displayed fonts. Don't have FF3 so I can't check it there, but it still should work.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
ScottW
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: TM1 CX
Version: 9.5 9.4.1 9.1.4 9.0 8.4
Excel Version: 2003 2007

Re: Site default font size!

Post by ScottW »

Cheers, that was a good temporary solution. Turned out to be a combination of mouse wheel and a sticking Ctrl key. Eventually figured it out after the same gremlin reared its head in Excel and Outlook.
Cheers,
Scott W
Cubewise
www.cubewise.com