TM1 Manager (Perm) in Home Counties, UK

Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
Ajay
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.0, PA 2.0.9
Excel Version: 2016

TM1 Manager (Perm) in Home Counties, UK

Post by Ajay »

Hi All,

My current client is looking to employ, on a permanent basis, a Cognos TM1 Manager.

Based in the Home Counties, my client uses Cognos TM1 as it's group-wide planning and consolidation tool. The software is used by approximately 120 Finance users across five business divisions, for budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis.

The company has deployed Cognos TM1 9.0 to users in approximately 30 countries. This role is the technical lead and permanent resource for maintenance and development of the software.

Maintenance tasks include:-
* Systems Administration
* Dimension and cube maintenance
* Maintenance and development of interfaces
* Day to day user support
* Training

Development tasks include:-
* Lead TM1 development to support systems implementations and business developments
* Lead and manage hardware and software upgrades
* Continuous improvement of processes and procedures

Key Attributes:-
* Up-to-date knowledge of best practice, design and automation, creating cubes and dimensions, Turbo Integrator processes and Advanced rules
* Advanced Excel (including VBA)
* Solid Systems/ERP experience (SAP very favourable)
* Qualified Accountant
* Excellent time management - able to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
* Flexible, adaptable and reliable
* Excellent attention to detail
* Pro-active and resourceful
* Confident and able to work effectively with colleagues and internal customers at all levels

The role requires equally strong Cognos TM1 and financial skills, in particular intercompany eliminations and multicurrency. The role is therefore offering circa. £50k plus benefits for the suitable candidate. If you are interested please reply with your CV to me here on the forum.

Cheers
Ajay