TIEXECUTE

hectorfabios
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010 y 2007

TIEXECUTE

Post by hectorfabios »

good afternoon

Currently installed tm1 10.2.2 executing some chores with TIEXECUTE and since last Monday it did not work anymore. The error says that you can not validate and / or incorrect the user and the password. The user and the password have NOT changed. A help that can be. Thank you
Mike Cowie
Site Admin
OLAP Product: IBM TM1/PA, SSAS, and more
Version: Anything thru 11.x
Excel Version: 2003 - Office 365

Re: TIEXECUTE

Post by Mike Cowie »

Hello:

I think you're referring to the TIExecute command-line utility that I shared many, many years ago on this forum. That tool isn't being updated or supported at this point because IBM have since released their own, supported TM1RunTI command-line application that covers the same functionality and more.

As of 10.2.2 FP6 you can use IBM's TM1RunTI to execute chores which should provide exactly what you are looking for:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview. ... wg27048305

It just requires a little conversion from the TIExecute syntax you're currently using.

Hope that helps!
Mike
Mike Cowie
QueBIT Consulting, LLC

Are you lost without Print Reports in Planning Analytics for Excel (PAfE)? Get it back today, for free, with Print Reports for IBM Planning Analytics for Excel!
hectorfabios
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010 y 2007

Re: TIEXECUTE

Post by hectorfabios »

Hello Mike. Thank you for your information. I am checking the link that you provided me

Mike Cowie wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:39 pm Hello:

I think you're referring to the TIExecute command-line utility that I shared many, many years ago on this forum. That tool isn't being updated or supported at this point because IBM have since released their own, supported TM1RunTI command-line application that covers the same functionality and more.

As of 10.2.2 FP6 you can use IBM's TM1RunTI to execute chores which should provide exactly what you are looking for:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview. ... wg27048305

It just requires a little conversion from the TIExecute syntax you're currently using.

Hope that helps!
Mike