TM Error CAM-CRP-1116

hadzri712
OLAP Product: n.a
Version: TM1 10.2.2
Excel Version: MS Office 2010

TM Error CAM-CRP-1116

Post by hadzri712 »

Hi,

I encounter below error during setup up my TM1 at IBM Cognos Configuration. It occur during I want to start my TM1 server.

If I choose not to save the configuration file, I able to start up my TM1 server. If I choose to save configuration file, I cannot countinue start up my TM1 server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Save Configuration]
[ ERROR ] Unable to save the configuration file.
CAM-CRP-1116 Unable to renew the expired common symmetric key. An error occurred while attempting to contact the active Content Manager to check the freshness of the local CA information. Check your configuration to ensure that the configured URIs are valid and that there are services running at those locations. Unable to transmit the CA Cache message using following URI: 'http://localhost:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispatch'.
The parameter named 'User ID and password' located in 'TM1 Application Server' is currently invalid.
gtonkin
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: Latest and greatest
Excel Version: Office 365 64-bit

Re: TM Error CAM-CRP-1116

Post by gtonkin »

Wild guessing here-Is this a fresh install? Have you applied all the SSL updates?
Anything else you can add in terms of changes in environment etc. if not a fresh install? Can you see the server as ready in the logs? Can you see it in Architect? Does security mode 1 allow access?
hadzri712
OLAP Product: n.a
Version: TM1 10.2.2
Excel Version: MS Office 2010

Re: TM Error CAM-CRP-1116

Post by hadzri712 »

Hi Gtonkin,

-not a fresh install; meaning existing server that already have TM1, use to recovery purpose.
-SSL update applied.
-nothing changes in the environment other than SAN storage mount up and down in that server.
-yes server is ready in logs.
-able to see in Architecture.
-yes,mode 1 is accessable.