Adding Headers and Footers to Dimensions in Perspectives

DavidS
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2013

Adding Headers and Footers to Dimensions in Perspectives

Post by DavidS »

Hello Again All,

I am working in Perspectives and need to set up a report for a websheet that has headers above the sections, a picture is attached to show what I mean. The footer below need to remain for the totals, those are the real consolidations coming from the dimension. The whole thing is one active form, which suppresses zeroes, and the accounts expand above in order to have the totals at the bottom of each section. Any ideas on how to get the Revenue, Cost of Revenue headers at the top as well? With zeroes being suppressed I cannot really just add new elements to the dimension. Is there any way to add elements like this to a dimension display in Perspectives that dynamically update when the dimension is recalculated?

For some background, here is a link to the post that got me to this point: http://www.tm1forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=13361

Thanks for any help.
Attachments
TM1_Worksheet_Layout.PNG
TM1_Worksheet_Layout.PNG (31.83 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
declanr
MVP
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: PA2.0 and most of the old ones
Excel Version: All of em

Re: Adding Headers and Footers to Dimensions in Perspectives

Post by declanr »

You can't have a row in the middle of an active form that isn't data. If you absolutely need it to be exactly this format then I can think of 2 options.
1/ I don't recommend this but you can have element names there and then use formatting to hide the data (same font as background colour) you can use conditional formatting or alter the letter returned in the format identifier column.

2/ use multiple Active forms below each other with static rows in between where you can do whatever you want.
Declan Rodger