What is new in TM1 ?

Yasser
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2017

What is new in TM1 ?

Post by Yasser »

Hello,

I've worked 3 years on TM1 using architect, prespictive, tm1web and TuroIntegrator, it was from 2 years ago, And I want to back to TM1, It seems that it have many differences,

Can anyone tell me what is the main new features, Is it stable ? How to start to recap and get involved.

Thanks,
Drg
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: tm1
Version: 10.2.0 - 10.3.0
Excel Version: 2010

Re: What is new in TM1 ?

Post by Drg »

Your last Version of tm1? :?
basicaly no more new. ibm some times chose wrong ways in develop product...
Yasser
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2017

Post by Yasser »

Thank you for your answer,
I don't remember the last version :(, It was from 3 years ago, it was seems very legacy. And I was working on the "Architect" to create the dimensions, cubes, rules, TI processes, manage security and everything. and there was a product called TM1 web. I don't know if all of these are avilable now or not, and what is the differences between this cloud version and the basic one, did they removed the Architect and TM1 web?
I've checked the new cloud planning analytics, It seems good but I don't know why it is very slow, And I will check how to create rules and TI processes.
Drg
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: tm1
Version: 10.2.0 - 10.3.0
Excel Version: 2010

Post by Drg »

Yasser wrote:Thank you for your answer,
I don't remember the last version :(, It was from 3 years ago, it was seems very legacy. And I was working on the "Architect" to create the dimensions, cubes, rules, TI processes, manage security and everything. and there was a product called TM1 web. I don't know if all of these are avilable now or not, and what is the differences between this cloud version and the basic one, did they removed the Architect and TM1 web?
I've checked the new cloud planning analytics, It seems good but I don't know why it is very slow, And I will check how to create rules and TI processes.
no arhitect tm1web tm1application still work.
in 10.2.0 ibm create Perfomance Modeller client on eclipse for delopers bud today his almost dead
from developer no changed maybe tm1application(contributor old name)