TM1 Perspective SpreadSheet Browser (ISB) Objects Issue. Please advice.

initm1
OLAP Product: Microsoft
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: OFFICE365

TM1 Perspective SpreadSheet Browser (ISB) Objects Issue. Please advice.

Post by initm1 »

Hi I have TM1 Perspective SpreadSheet Browser (ISB) template which was working perfect. Everytime i recalc the whole view is re-sync (including new elements)...so everything was fine. Now today when I open the template the buttons are all like some shapes which can be selected and when clicked on it wont launch subset browser...it does nothing.
Anyone faced this issue? can tell me why this might happen? I have enabled macro but still same issue.

thanks for help.
TM1.Prespectives.Win7.Office365,Excel2016,Excel2010
RJ!
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Re: TM1 Perspective SpreadSheet Browser (ISB) Objects Issue. Please advice.

Post by RJ! »

I get the same issue, mostly get that when I change the "View" it had initially to something else and then save the file.

My temporary fix was to use a Default "View" that my users have to change each time they open the template.
Not the best solution but we only use ISB to pull a View that can be used to extract a more elaborate "Drill to Transactions" than perspectives can do.
initm1
OLAP Product: Microsoft
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: OFFICE365

Re: TM1 Perspective SpreadSheet Browser (ISB) Objects Issue. Please advice.

Post by initm1 »

You're right RJ. I tried the updating the view from Viewer and I am able to replicate the issue. thank for your help.

Also please advice. Do I need to have dynamic ActiveForm have lastest heirarchy sync/updated in my Excel report?
TM1.Prespectives.Win7.Office365,Excel2016,Excel2010