Integrated Login

ebt5
Version: 9.1 SP2
Excel Version: 2007

Integrated Login

Post by ebt5 »

I've set up integrated login but am receiving the error: N6) Client not registered

I imported the users into TM1 successfully using etldap and the log shows the new users added along with their generated password. If you leave integrated login off you can log in with the password generated during the etldap export, but when you switch integrated login on, I get the above error.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

E
tomok_1
Version: 9.4
Excel Version: 2003

Re: Integrated Login

Post by tomok_1 »

In the }ClientProperties cube there is a parameter called UniqueID. You need to populate this with the user's domain and Windows user id. For example, if a user's ID was User1 and they logged into the CORP domain then you would put "User1@PROD" in that field. Remember the windows ID and Domain are case sensitive.

If that doesn't work you may try modifying the account that the Tm1 Server service runs under. Sometimes changing the ID that the service runs under to "Local System" will fix that issue.
ebt5
Version: 9.1 SP2
Excel Version: 2007

Re: Integrated Login

Post by ebt5 »

The problem was indeed in the UniqueID column. I did have it populated, but had entered an incorrect realm name--using the company's domain suffix "company.com" instead of what was needed in this case which was the prefix. This resulted in an invalid UniqueID.

Thanks for your help.

Erik