Advertisements, add-ons and other commercial information
Harvey
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: PA, TM1, CX, Palo
Version: TM1 8.3 onwards
Excel Version: 2003 onwards

New product: Flow Genesis

Post by Harvey »

Flow OLAP is pleased to announce our new product: "Genesis"!

Genesis makes selling, implementing and supporting TM1 easier than it has even been before! It'll give you a giant kick-start on every TM1 implementation, with innovative tools to make you more Agile in every step of the project lifecycle!
  • Explore
    View your model in an attractive visual layout, and generate a document describing detailed technical statistics.
  • Diagnose
    Generate a diagnostic report to help identify bugs, errors and inconsistencies in your model.
  • Template
    Create a template from an existing TM1 model that can be reused on future projects.
  • Deploy
    Identify changes made to your TM1 model and create a deployment package to implement those changes automatically in production.
You can also manage your projects, add team members and assign permissions to each based on their role. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever did without it.

Genesis offers a 2 month free trial to new members, so what are you waiting for? Go to www.flowolap.com for more information, or genesis.flowolap.com to sign up and get started!

I'll be monitoring this thread for questions, queries and feedback, so feel free to fire away.
Take your TM1 experience to the next level - TM1Innovators.net
failurehappening
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Re: New product: Flow Genesis

Post by failurehappening »

Hi Harvey,

Is there any way to connect Flow Model Packager to a TM1 system that has IntegratedSecurityMode=5?

Thanks
RHR
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by lotsaram »

failurehappening wrote:Hi Harvey,

Is there any way to connect Flow Model Packager to a TM1 system that has IntegratedSecurityMode=5?

Thanks
I'd hope it does because security mode 5 is used by default in every single instance of CX...
Please place all requests for help in a public thread. I will not answer PMs requesting assistance.
Harvey
Community Contributor

Post by Harvey »

Let me do some testing on the security mode. I'll get back as soon as I have a clear answer.
Harvey
Community Contributor

Post by Harvey »

I have just released an update to the Flow Model Packager that should enable it to work with Cognos Express.

When you next start the program, it should automatically update with version 1.1.0.9, which has the CAM support.

failurehappening, when you get a chance to test, please let me know how you go.
Harvey
Community Contributor

Post by Harvey »

Sadly, due to a lack of interest and support, the Genesis product will be discontinued in it's current form.

More detail on the reasoning behind this decision can be found on the Flow blog.

If you guys have any views on why there was so little interest from the community, or ideas for how to take the product forward, let me know, either in the comments of the blog post, or here on the forums.