Training in Southeastern US

Advertisements, add-ons and other commercial information
effler13
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Training in Southeastern US

Post by effler13 »

Can anyone recommend any Administrator training in the southeastern US?
PavoGa
MVP
Version: 10.2.2 FP7, PA2.0.9.1
Excel Version: 2013 PAW

Re: Training in Southeastern US

Post by PavoGa »

I'm in the Southeast and no, I have no suggestions. Sorry, I really wish there was. My best suggestion is make friends with someone who really knows their stuff. :-)
Ty
Cleveland, TN
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Post by Alan Kirk »

effler13 wrote:Can anyone recommend any Administrator training in the southeastern US?
I thought that Quebit had some operations in that neck of the woods. Their web site only refers to a NY address but for reasons that I shan't go into I'm pretty sure that their reach extends down southeast. Might be worth checking out.

(Disclaimer: One of the other Admins works for them but had no input into this posting.)
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
jim wood
Site Admin
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by jim wood »

If you ask IBM they will point you in the direction of the training partner assigned for the territory. I have a felling it is Global Knowledge. I say that as I delivered some training for them in Alabama. That is of course if you are ok with the off the shelf training. If you're after custom built training contact one of the TM1 consultancies out there. They'll just charge you expenses for the trip on top of the hourly rate for building / delivering the training,

Jim.
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube
tomok
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Palo
Version: Beginning of time thru 10.2
Excel Version: 2003-2007-2010-2013

Post by tomok »

If you are looking for the standard IBM training then I would recommend contacting IBM to see if they have any online training or you can send someone to one of their classes. That's probably going to be the cheapest if you are only needing to train one person. If you want the trainers to come to you and deliver specific training on your situation then feel free to contact me as we (Profisee) are based out of Atlanta.
Tom O'Kelley - Manager Finance Systems
American Tower
http://www.onlinecourtreservations.com/