Next Scottish TM1 User Gp event - Thu 7th May in Glasgow

Advertisements, add-ons and other commercial information
JB-Barrachd
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: 2007

Next Scottish TM1 User Gp event - Thu 7th May in Glasgow

Post by JB-Barrachd »

This successful 6 monthly event continues with the next meeting planned for Thu 7th May 2015.
I would like to invite anyone interested to the next meeting of the Scottish TM1 User Group. It's taking place on Thursday 7th May at the Thistle Hotel, Cambridge Street, Glasgow. All previous meetings have been full of interesting content, and very well attended. You can expect more of the same.

Starting at 12.30pm with lunch, then from 1.00pm you'll see a demonstration from an existing user. This will be followed by the IBM TM1 developers showing what's coming next and the future roadmap for TM1. Then we will have a look at some ideas around 'Cashflow Forecasting' and then get a chance to ask the TM1 experts some questions.
Go here - http://www.barrachd.co.uk/TM1-User-Group-May-2015.html - to register. There is NO charge for attendance.

If there are any subjects you would like to cover or you would like to contribute on a particular topic, we'd love to hear from you. Let us know by filling in the suggestion box on the registration page.

If you have any questions or require any further information, please call John Buchanan on 07837 348060 or email john.buchanan@barrachd.com

I hope to see you on the 7th May.
As usual drinks are on me afterwards.
JB-Barrachd

Re: Next Scottish TM1 User Gp event - Thu 7th May in Glasgow

Post by JB-Barrachd »

I would like to invite anyone interested to the next meeting of the Scottish TM1 User Group. It's taking place on Thursday 7th March at the Thistle Hotel, Cambridge Street, Glasgow. All previous meetings have been full of interesting content, and very well attended. (Good networking opportunity).

Starting at 12.30pm with lunch, Then from 1.00pm you'll see a demonstration from a hotel management company on their latest TM1 project, hear from the IBM TM1 developers what's coming next, get a demo of TM1 as a Cashflow Analysis solution and then get a chance to ask the TM1 experts some questions. Go here - http://www.barrachd.co.uk/TM1-User-Group-May-2015.html - to register and to view the full Agenda. There is NO charge for attendance.

Please register, as we need to manage numbers for catering etc...

If there are any subjects you would like to cover or you would like to contribute on a particular topic, we'd love to hear from you. Let us know by filling in the suggestion box on the registration page.

If you have any questions or require any further information, please call John Buchanan on 07837 348060 or email john.buchanan@barrachd.com

I hope to see you on the 7th May.
As usual drinks are on me afterwards.
JB-Barrachd

Re: Next Scottish TM1 User Gp event - Thu 7th May in Glasgow

Post by JB-Barrachd »

This event is on this afternoon from 12.30pm - 5.00pm.
There is a large attendee register already.
But anyone else, not registered who would like to come along would be very welcome.
Thanks,
John B.