Advertisements, add-ons and other commercial information
Andrea
OLAP Product: Tm1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2014

Future of Executive Viewer?

Post by Andrea »

Hi,
IBM has announced End of Live to the loved Executive Viewer Product.
The future is with cubus. Check www.cubus-ev.com
Or contact me.
Regards Andrea
Andrew Wakelam
OLAP Product: Essbase, TM1, SSAS
Excel Version: 2013

Re: Future of Executive Viewer?

Post by Andrew Wakelam »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to inform people who are interested that we are currently working hard on the next release 7.6.
The new features are based on extensive feedback from the cubus community.

If anybody is interested in this new release, I will be able to share some news soon.

Best regards

Andrew Wakelam
Andrew Wakelam
OLAP Product: Essbase, TM1, SSAS
Excel Version: 2013

Re: Future of Executive Viewer?

Post by Andrew Wakelam »

I am happy to announce that we have released cubus EV 7.6.0.

In this release we have introduced a number of new features.

Auto Adjust Columns – Cell values and member names are now taken into consideration.
Chart member selection – Members that have been defined in the table can be removed from the chart.
Display a value in date format – Cell values can be formatted and displayed as a date, just like in Excel.
TM1 REST API Support – EV Can now connect to TM1 databases using the TM1 REST API.
Essbase 11.1.2.4 Support – The latest Essbase version is supported.
Preview Image for Templates – A preview image is now displayed in the ribbon backstage area for templates.
Column header alignment for stacked headers – Easy formatting for aligning column headers in the table.
Navigate to a view in a dashboard – Double clicking a title in a view, while integrated in a dashboard will open the view in a new window for further analysis.
None admin desktop client installation – The client component no longer requires admin rights in order to install.
EV Mobile – Data bars can now be displayed in EV Mobile.

We have also fixed a number of defects, more detailed information can be found in the release notes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.